This is one of my favorite recipes to make for breakfast! Especially in the winter time because the stove heats up the room!
Oven made Biscuit and Egg Sammich!
I make my own home made biscuits, but you could also use a premade biscuit like these:
My recipe for the best biscuits ever….OK well they are really rolls but they are great for this!
For the eggs you will need to:
1. Preheat oven to
2. Chop small onion. (I have also used green pepper! You can really add anything you want to these!)
3. Put in large mixing bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, crack a dozen eggs. Whip.
4. Grease muffin tin with butter.
5. Pour batter into muffin tin.
6. Cook until done. Usually takes about 20 minutes for the eggs. It is sometimes hard to time my biscuits and eggs. But I usually make my bread before hand since it stays warm nicely….and eggs…. Well they just dont! 🙂
7. Assemble egg on biscuit. (I also add cheese)